Delivery and Cancellation
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer. On the website you will find information on the availability of products sold by Kalumi GmbH (e.g. on the respective product detail page). We would like to point out that all information on the availability , shipping or delivery of a product is only expected information and approximate guide values. They do not represent any binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates, unless this is expressly designated as a binding date in the shipping options for the respective product .
(2) If Kalumi GmbH determines while processing your order that the products you have ordered are not available , you will be informed of this separately by email or by message in your customer account. The purchaser's legal claims remain unaffected .
(3) If delivery to the customer is not possible because the delivered goods do not fit through the front door , front door or stairwell of the customer or because the customer cannot be found at the delivery address specified by him, although the delivery time was announced to the customer within a reasonable period of time , the customer bears the costs for the unsuccessful delivery.
(4) Delivery depends on the customer's payment method. In the case of advance payment, delivery takes place after the payment order has been issued to the transferring credit institution. When paying by Paypal, credit card, gift card, direct debit, instant bank transfer or invoice, delivery takes place after the contract is concluded.
(5) If your order is shipped in more than one package, you may receive a separate shipping confirmation for each package . In this case, with regard to each shipping confirmation, a separate purchase contract is concluded between us for the products listed in the respective shipping confirmation . The contractual partner is Kalumi GmbH. Notwithstanding your right of cancellation, you may cancel your order for a product at any time, free of charge, prior to sending the associated shipping confirmation .
(1) The customer can pay for the goods using the following payment methods:
- Credit card and debit card
- Klarna Immediately
(2) Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(3) The customer is not permitted to pay for the goods by sending cash or checks
(4) If the customer chooses an online payment method , the customer thereby authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(5) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this payment method , the customer must transfer the invoice amount to the provider's account within five calendar days of receipt of the order . The provider reserves the goods accordingly for five calendar days .
(6) If the provider offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this payment method , the latter expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due after the partial deliveries or goods have been shipped.
(7) If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this payment method , the customer gives the provider a SEPA basic mandate. If, when paying by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer must bear the costs for this.
(8) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this payment method , the customer undertakes to pay the invoice amount within 14 days of dispatch of the goods, without any deduction of any discount.
(9) If the customer defaults on payment, the provider reserves the right to claim damages due to the delay .